Qtech colorful statistical statistical reports provide useful overall information with regards to the provision of customer service, level of productivity of staff and the analysis of peak time intervals.
Qtech queue management software captures important information such as average waiting time, average transaction time, transactions being served within target time (set by management) and the longest transaction at which time it occurred.
In addition, the queue ticket number taken is reflected with respect to the name of the counter staff within each time block so as to provide useful feedback to the management.
Qtech colorful graphical statistical reports can be generated easily for any defined period which the user would like to print. A “calendar month” appears on the screen which allows the user to select the defined period by keying the first and the last date.
Qtech queue management system is user friendly, effective, efficient and it assists management to achieve organizational objectives.
The advantages of the queue management software are as follows;
- Keeps track and forecast the flow of customers
- Tracing a customer's complaint so that service recovery can be carried out.
- Optimal utilization of staff resources.
- Optimizing customer's relationships.
- Constant monitoring of the performance of the staff.
- Enhance productivity and morale of the staff as operation is streamlined, efficient and effective.
- Counter can be configured to any service and the system allows the transfer of queue number to other counters.
- Data are constantly back-up, in the event of power failure or computer failure, the system resumes automatically in issuing the next sequential queue number once power is restored.
- Generation of statistical reports on a daily, weekly, monthly or periodical basis to facilitate top management's decision-making process.